Located in the Mezzanine (202)
Webber & Thies, P. C. is one of the oldest law firms in Central Illinois. The law firm was founded in 1946 by former County Judge Charles M. Webber. The lawyers and staff are committed to understanding and cost-effectively meeting clients’ needs and objectives. The firm concentrates on serving the total legal needs of corporate and individual clients throughout the State of Illinois and elsewhere.
Visit the website here.