The Great Impasta Restaurant was founded in 1983 by Papa Piero. Piero immigrated from Italy in 1952 and brought with him many authentic recipes that can still be enjoyed at the Impasta today.
In July of 2000, The Great Impasta moved to it’s present location by the new owner and former chef, Harold Allston. In addition to many old favorites, there is a new emphasis on the merging of Italian-American nouveau cuisine.
Piero passed away in the summer of 2002. He began a tradition for fine food and customer satisfaction, a legacy that continues…