It is the mission of the Connections Retail Store to meet the following needs:
- Assist the residents of Courage Connection in obtaining jobs and supporting their families through job training.
- Support the mission of the organization.
- Increase community awareness of the issues of homelessness.
The Connections Store will gladly accept your donations. Please keep the following in mind:
- Donations are accepted during store hours.
- Acceptable items: We do not accept items with holes, stains, tears or deemed inappropriate by the staff of Connections.
- Please present items folded, clean and wrinkle free.
Currently, we are looking for the following types of clothing:
- Maternity wear- Divided into trimesters
- Women’s wear- Sizes 1 to 30, Petite, Average, & Women’s
- Infant and Toddler- Sizes Infant to 4T
- Boys and Girls ages 4 to 7- Sizes 1 to 14
- Girls and Boys ages 8 to 12- Sizes 1 to 16
- Juniors ages 12 to 18- Sizes 1 to 18 and 0 to 18 Jr.
We accept cash, traveler’s checks, money orders, debit and credit cards as payment. Volunteers of Connections and Courage Connection receive a 10% discount.
The profits from Connections Resale Store will go to Courage Connection to further our mission